At Civilian Exposure, we serve the nation by shedding light on contamination and health impacts to civilians aboard U.S. military installations.
Our first and flagship effort involves:
Building Awareness, Accountability and Assistance for Civilians Exposed to Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization/public charity. We are building a talented board of advisers and benefit from a driven founder with a clear mission around the following 5 specific goals:
1. Raise national awareness of civilian exposure to Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Contamination
2. Ensure accuracy, transparency and release of all information and pertinent studies in order to create a more informed community and foster accountability
3. Ensure protections and assistance in current and future legislation for civilian DOD personnel employed at Camp Lejeune during the contamination period (Current legislation only covers military personnel, but we are monitoring progress on possible changes).
4. Raise funding to support brand and issue awareness, operations and offer aid and assistance to civilian families in need
5. Expose contamination risks for civilians employed on other U.S. military installations beyond Camp Lejeune.