Thanks to one of our readers of Civilian Exposure, we’ve been made aware of a Veterans’ Resource Fair for those that can make it in North Canton, Ohio coming up on Thursday, November 1 from 9am-3pm. If any of you are near this event and need assistance on various contamination matters, it may be worth checking out.
Here are the details:
Date: Thursday, November 1
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: Walsh University Cecchini Center, 2020 Maple Street, North Canton, Ohio
Representatives Available to Discuss:
- Onsite VA Healthcare Enrollment
- Compensation & Pension Benefits
- Check on Your VA Claim or Appeal
- Agent Orange Claims Information
- Camp Lejeune Claims Information
- National Guard & Reserve Benefits
- Stark VSC Dental Benefits
- Financial Assistance Information
- Employment Information
- Starting Your Own Business
- Legal Aid
- Therapy Programs
- Requesting Military Medals
- DD214 & Military Files
Here’s a link to local info for the original Osnaburg Township announcement.
If you know of other events, resource fairs, conferences, etc., and would like to share those with us, contact us today.