Work Location: Remote/Telecommute OK
The fundraising volunteer provides a range of support activities. The goal of the position is to assist in successful operations of the mission of Civilian Exposure in order to ensure that all projects achieve funding targets.
Major responsibilities (the following is a list of possible activities for a volunteer but not an all inclusive list nor is any volunteer expected to fill all of these roles.)
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a coordinated fundraising program.
- Planning for and managing of fundraising events.
- Handling donor acknowledgements and thank you letters.
- Identify donor prospects and research donor prospects.
- Data entry and maintenance of the data base.
- Solicitations of corporate sponsors, financial gifts, and gift-in-kind donations.
- Interacting with donors and conducting donor meetings.
- Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings.
- Serves as an ambassador for the organization and promotes a positive image/ reputation of the ministry.
Qualifications (required, desired):
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Available by phone and Internet.
- No previous felony convictions: subject to criminal background check.
Time commitment: (hours/week; time of day) 3-5 hours per week; days.
- Ongoing training and skill development.
- Virtual team meetings and interaction
Please submit your information here: